Finally, a comics podcast! What a novel idea.
BEN HUTCHINGS AND DAVID BLUMENSTEIN
Episode #0: Remains Of The Day
TOPICS OF CONVERSATION
In this episode #0 (in the comics tradition, it doesn’t have to be so great because it’s our “zero issue”):
- we introduce ourselves for a bit too long
- discuss why some other local comics are not that great (and why this angers Ben)
- David makes a big statement and then goes right back on it
- we wonder if manga people are loud and annoying or if we are just old
- meander onto the topic of local “pop culture” events and the interesting people you meet there
- talk chicken parmagiana
- clarify details on the musical stings we’re using
- and David presents a laboured audio joke
- Ben sounds like he’s in a toilet sometimes because he’s live off the satellite from Canberra.
- All the awesome stings and musical bits were triggered “live”. David will try not to use them so much next time. Or he’ll use them even more.
- David and Ben both burped once.
- David doesn’t actually think that homosexuals would necessarily dislike parmas. He apologises for indirectly insinuating this.
- Ben pointed out this is sort of a cross between an actual interesting podcast and a meandering conversation, so beware.
Why not e-mail us with comments or questions? If we do another one of these we might read them out and respond to them.
You can subscribe to the show’s RSS feed here:
Don’t ask me about iTunes yet.