- Car parked over 2 spots in my street. Angry note on windshield begins, "YOU SELFISH ALAN JONES!…" #
- Recommend dropping by the Melb comics meet, Prince Alfred Hotel, 2pm Sat. Regulars, plus the @AUcartoonists gang. Big! https://t.co/KRiyRMnl #
- Help @CJDownes get from Taswegia to the Stanleys cartoonist convention. If you do, I get to party with him. http://t.co/yr4IZR6z #
- WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE .PSD GOT FLATTENED #photoshopterror #
- I updated my showreel. #ominous #
- Hey, comics people: do I need to have a publisher to put a book on @comixology? See nothing about it on their site so am assuming I do. #
- In case you missed it: political penises. http://t.co/3QG3YWMQ #
- Drop by Squishface Drawing Night (Wed, 6pm) and be part of the Coaster Show! We've got a pile of blanks waiting. http://t.co/wR9zxDGk #
I’ll never need to draw another political cartoon again: this one pretty much takes care of it. Sorry about all the wangs.
Was part of the Exhibitchin’! at Squishface Studio. Limited edition print available, of course.
I think media fatheads talking ugly garbage help make the world a worse place, and that’s why I’m going to put these ones in some new cartoons when I get started on a Precinct series later this year.
- Hey artists! We want your coasters! http://t.co/wR9zxDGk #
- The Squishface Coaster Show is sponsored by the good people at @Micador, who've given us a load of art stuff to make your coasters with! #
- For that reason, you will want to bring the kids by Squishface this Sun Oct 7 from 12pm and set them to some coaster-drawing. #
- Also, it'll be good fun. As evidenced by the great coasters we've got already. http://t.co/wR9zxDGk #
- Alan Jones, Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O are going to be in my animated series whether they like it or not. http://t.co/VlH5xm1l #
- Kyle, Jackie and Alan. I think I made them look a bit too human. http://t.co/QNBV1Nr6 #
- Why isn't it OK for Alan Jones to be a pig when he's hanging out with Young Liberals? Better they learn it from him than out on the streets. #