I’ve been amazed and entertained by all the Charlie Sheen action that’s been going on lately (see avclub.com for some reportage and video, and go here for the radio interview that sent him viral. I really hope he is sober and just being very, very silly, and is not completely mentally unbalanced. I prefer to believe his several sexy girlfriends wouldn’t enable any really disturbing behaviour.
Anyway, his antics reminded me of this comic I did a few years ago about David Hasselhoff, who had similar troubles and then cashed in on them. I’m hoping Charlie doesn’t go this way, and instead saves his tiger-blooded, ordinance-locked, Vatican-assassinating power for his TV/movie roles.
In celebration of the fact that I finally finished a draft of our SBS proposal, here’s a picture of Sarge telling legendary Australian performer John Farnham what he thinks of him.
- WA-HEY I woke up and I'm on @The_AV_Club (scroll down): http://tiny.cc/u3f6x #
- Precinct interstitial proposal took 2 weeks to do. 1/2 hr episode proposal has taken 2 months… but it's FRIGGING DONE! #nowforfeedback #fb #
- Need the POWER to Keep On Working like me? Dwight Twilley can give it to ya! http://tiny.cc/m7ani #synthtastic #fb #
- I recommend the @joemurraystudio book on developing an animated series. It's really helping me now… http://tiny.cc/ekqvh #
- Mr @charliesheen, please don't try to cash in on your new internet infamy the way David Hasselhoff did: http://tiny.cc/a8skd #winning #